The PreMeter is a sophisticated pretest, which can of course, also be used as a Post-Test.
It is suitable for all promotional material at each stage of development, whether as – concept, storyboard, Audiomatic, animatic, ready-spot, ready-to-display, etc.
The Premeter stands for solid advertising research based on psychological insights into how consumers react to an advertising idea what they accept and what to reject. And it examines the complex relationship between what consumers think and what they do.
The Premeter sample includes 100 people in the target group that is defined in consultation with the client.
The PreMeter provides answers to your questions:
- Is the advertising likely to be noticed?
- Can repeats captivate the audience or wears away the advertising?
- In what proportion of the target group, the advertising works?
- How thinks the audience on the advertising?
- What are the consequences of the advertising for brand perception?
- What issues need to be worked out in order to overcome resistance?
- What brand messages are beeing conceived by the target audience?
- Are these (still) important?
- Will they be accepted and reinforce the affinity with the brand?
- Is the brand the “hero of advertising”?
- Any increase in willingness to buy in the target group?
- What needs to be done to make the advertising most efficient ?
If you have questions or would like more information, please call us.
Your contact persons:
Irmtraud Seitz, Senior Project Manager
Tel: +49 (0)89/490 417-16
Dr. Gudrun Klupacek, Senior Project Manager
Tel: +49 (0)89/490 417-12 Mail: